Applies to GFI MailArchiver versions: 2014/2013/2012/2011/6.4
- Ensure that the system requirements are met
- These are identical to GFI MailArchiver 2014 and GFI MailArchiver 2013
- Get an upgraded license key from the GFI Customer portal: https://customers.gfi.com/
- Download the latest installer
- Run the installer and follow the wizard
- GFI MailArchiver has been rebranded to GFI Archiver.
- The complete feature set of GFI MailArchiver is available in the new version.
- Free upgrades are available for all GFI MailArchiver customers under a valid SMA.
- For further details about the upgrade process please refer to the corresponding section in the manual; especially when upgrading from GFI MailArchiver 2011 or older.